Redensity 1, is a hyaluronic skin booster that contains a mix of highly concentrated hyaluronic acid and essential nutrients to promote skin densification and prevention of signs of skin ageing.
It is a natural, highly concentrated non-cross linked Hyaluronic acid that greatly improves hydration and elasticity of the skin. It is the same substance used in injectable fillers.
It is a unique patented formula of effective components:
- 8 Amino Acids (5 essential among them leucine, essential for the cell regeneration process)
- 3 Antioxidants (including glutathione) recognized for their ability to protect against free radicals.
- 2 Minerals Zinc & Copper required for the cell health and protection.
- Vitamin B6 which is involved in cell metabolism.
This is a very popular treatment for those seeking deep hydration, skin radiance and skin health. There is very little downtime and great client satisfaction.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
At Dermalaser, we use one of the most advanced medical micro-needling devices, Dermapen 4. When the tiny vertical needles are moved across the skin’s surface, it creates micro-channels into the skin. These micro channels are able to carry up to 80% of any applied topical nutrients, into deep layers of the skin. The penetration and delivery system of actives into the deep layers enhances absorption, taking moisture and hydration to a new level – lumping the skin from within, while stimulating elasticity radiance enhances. This treatment is very popular due to the efficacy and uniqueness of this treatment.
- An anaesthetic cream is applied to the areas to be treated. It takes approximately 25min for these areas to become numb.
- The Dermapen 4, advanced micro-needling will commence creating micro-columns into the dermis (the deepest layer of the skin) for maximum penetration and absorption of the active ingredients.
- The Redensity 1 Booster serum is then applied to the skin which is delivered via the micro- columns, deep into the dermis. This helps to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin and hydrate the skin.
- This treatment helps to plump the skin and provides an extra boost of hydration and for a healthy radiant glow. It also adds potent antioxidant protection.
- The duration of the treatment is 45min – 60min.
- Your therapist will then apply Lycogel, a breathable camouflage foundation with a build-in sunscreen that is both soothing and helps the healing rejuvenation process.
- Post treatment – your skin will be red and sensitive (similar to sunburn) but you will be able to return to work or your daily activities.
- The treatment is very popular as there is very little downtime but visible results.
WHEN & WHERE SHOULD IT BE USED?
- This is a very popular treatment for ageing skin in need of a hydration boost
- Regularly as a core treatment to help prevent skin ageing
- When the skin is feeling dry, dull and dehydrated
- On specific chosen occasions to rehydrate and give a new glow to your skin (for example before/after prolonged sun exposure) or before a big celebration to give your skin a radiant boost.
WHAT RESULTS CAN I EXPECT?
- Hydration on a deep level in the skin
- Improvement in elastin and skin elasticity
- Fresh, radiant and healthy skin
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED THIS TREATMENT?
For optimal results it is recommended to follow the complete prescribed number of treatments as this will extend the effects of the treatment and obtain long-lasting results:
- For an optimal treatment : 3 sessions at 3-4 week intervals for immediate cumulative results
- For a maintenance treatment of the results – as soon as the need is felt: 1 session usually 3-4 times a year.
For more information or a free skin assessment with one of our experienced therapists, please phone: 021 852 8709.
or call us on +27 21 852 8709